It took the child a few minutes to send the character into oblivion.
After the release of Diablo IV, stories began to appear more and more often about how people lost their characters in the hardcore mode, where permanent death is in effect. For example, one streamer spent 173 hours pumping a hero who died due to a bug. And recently, a visitor to the Reddit forum under the pseudonym Nok17 noted with a no less sad story. He lost his character because he overlooked his 4-year-old son.
The player was having fun in Diablo IV, but decided to take a break. Nok17 went to the kitchen to make tacos when a 4-year-old child reached the PC. While his father was away, he began to press different keys, and as a result, the hero died.
What exactly caused the death is unknown. The character Nok17 was in a safe zone on the territory of the city. When my father returned, he saw on the screen only a message about the death and removal of the character from Diablo IV. The player spent a lot of time on him: he pumped up to level 80, which means he accumulated more than 200 million experience points.
Briefly about Diablo IV
- This is the continuation of the iconic action-RPG series from Blizzard Entertainment. The plot in the game is dedicated to the fight against Lilith, the progenitor of mankind and the daughter of Mephisto. She has gained freedom and is going to enslave all of Sanctuary.
- Diablo IV features an open world that includes over 150 dungeons, random events, and tons of quests. You can use mounts to travel around locations.
- Leveling up your character and getting the best equipment possible are the main goals in Diablo IV, just like in the previous parts.
- The game has multiplayer and co-op – both online and behind the same screen.
- Diablo IV was released on June 6, 2023 for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S.