Even if the Covid is still there, some festivals are resuming like the Paris Fan Festival, a true ode to Pop Culture for 2 full days.
Know that for 2 days is held the Paris Fan Festival located at 20 Avenue de la Porte de la Villette in Paris. The opportunity to discover no less than 12,000 m² of facilities in honor of pop culture based on conferences and events of all kinds. Everything is supported by a communication and media collective (Culture G, Warning Up, etc.)
Several themes for the Paris Fan Festival
The show is divided into 4 main axes on Pop Culture, namely Cinema/series, video games, manga/comics and lifestyle. There are, for example, trade shows for signings, retro-gaming exhibitions, e-sport competitions, concerts… In short, entertainment for everyone, both for adults and children. In other words it is clearly a Fanfast Made in France.
A complete program
- Animations around universes and heroes
- Exhibitions of unique works and workshops highlighting the work of artists, in particular French designers
- Dedications and exchanges with personalities and stars (series, influencers, etc.)
- Two stages dedicated to a succession of live shows that will bring together personalities and influencers
- The foodcourt and its dozen themed restaurants (Manga, etc.)
Bring together the passions
The goal is to be able to bring together the passions of pop culture under one and the same banner. A place where the public can meet professionals, discover trades, discuss and participate.
This pop culture festival takes place at the Paris Event Center May 7 and 8, 2022. The ticket office is open here.